Building Inspiring Spaces
Builder’s Innovation Group is a company that provides viable solutions to local home and business owners. As a trusted and certified contractor, we can assure you of nothing but the best possible service. Our professional team handles each job with great passion and commitment. It’s our utmost interest to provide customer satisfaction to all our clients. Take advantage of our services and allow us to demonstrate our expertise in construction and remodeling.
If you need a helping hand for your upcoming project don’t hesitate to contact Builder’s Innovation Group.
High Quality & Trusted Concrete Professionals
Do you need a new driveway? Or maybe you have decided that it is time you want a new patio – whatever it is, so long as it has to do with concrete you can be sure that Builder’s Innovation Group is the best residential concrete contractor for the job.
A Design For Every Style
Ready to create your dream home? Don’t settle for just any home contractor—ensure your project benefits from the highest-quality services from Builder’s Innovation Group.
The bathroom may not be the largest room in your home, but there’s no question about its importance! As one of the most heavily-used areas of any house, the bathroom should live up to high standards of comfort, quality, and safety, and we can ensure that you have the stylish and functional bath that you deserve. From accessible bathing solutions to fast, quality upgrades, our bathroom remodeling company offers a variety of products and services to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
Your kitchen is the perfect place to make memories, so in addition to being a functional room, it should also be one that you love spending time in. With the high-quality kitchen remodeling services that the Builder’s Innovation Group can provide, it’s a dream that can be your new reality. In no time, we can update any-sized space with custom kitchen remodel features that are built to last!
A Design For Every Style
When you’re designing your dream home, look no further than what we have to offer. You can rest assured when you hire our company you’ll see nothing but the best results leading you to believe your dream home is actually possible. Our professional contractors are standing by ready to service you!
You create it, we build it
Builder’s Innovation Group can help you transform your house into your dream home. Residential homeowners have varying visions for remodeling, renovating, or reconstructing their properties. Like the genie in the bottle, your wish is our command! Working together we can design and build to fulfill your goals. Circumstances can dictate the type of rebuild or new construction, and we take the time and effort to ensure your total satisfaction.
Improve your commercial space
Tenants change. Needs change. Therefore, landlords and owners often find themselves adapting their commercial space to accommodate new tenants or new tenant needs.
Whether your needs include new tenant build outs or remodeling of existing office space, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve helped many building owners upgrade or build-out their office or tenant spaces. Call us today!
Build The Pool Of Your Dreams
Are you ready to make your dream a reality and have a pool built right in your own backyard? From simple projects to complex masterpieces, Builder’s Innovation Group can bring your dream to life!
No matter the kind of pool features you seek—including Glow In The Dark—Builder’s Innovation Group can tailor a poolscape with an array of attractive elements to create an appealing, easy-to-own pool.
Tomorrow’s Homes Today
Adding a home addition to your property is the best way to increase your current living space, comfort and home’s value. You may not have foreseen the need for increased living space, entertaining space or storage space when you first purchased your home. Home addition costs can also be far less than the cost and hassle of selling your home to purchase a larger one.
Everyone’s need for expanding the living space in their home is different and Builder’s Innovation Group is the right Contractor for the job!
Fire Damage Restoration
If you are the unfortunate victim of a fire at your home or business, it is an extremely unfortunate circumstance to be dealing with. We are here to help you get through it.
Tragically, fire and smoke rapidly destroy property to an extent that not much else can. It can put the structural safety of your home or commercial property in question and destroy documents, pictures, and other important items of monetary and sentimental value. If the inconvenience of dealing with the aftermath of a property fire wasn’t enough, there is also an emotional aspect of the restoration process that is extremely stressful. Our team at BUILDER’S INNOVATION GROUP understands that you and your loved ones are going through a very difficult time, and you can trust that we will provide caring service to your property, in a speedy manner.
While several personal belongings may have been lost in a fire, our property restoration experts commit to providing quality cleanup and restoration services to ensure your property becomes like new again, maybe even better. All of our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) and will go to great lengths to ensure your home or commercial building is a safe, healthy environment again.
Fire Damage Restoration Process
- Evaluate structural framing: We make sure the unseen parts of the house, such as framing and subfloor material, are up to safety standards.
- Remove flooring: To prevent the collection of soot, dust, and other harmful elements, we remove any floor coverings that could lead to an unhealthy or unsafe environment.
- Remove damaged components: Any unsafe components, appliances, etc. that are not able to be restored are removed from the property.
- Treat for odor and contamination: When framing can be saved, we treat it with odor diminishers that ensure no microbial contamination is present.
- Removal or restoration of HVAC system: The removal or restoration of the system will ensure that no harmful particles will spread throughout the air and cause future health problems.
In addition to the foundational steps mentioned above, BUILDER’S INNOVATION GROUP’s mission is to restore your residential or commercial property to its pre-damaged state, which means we will work diligently and rapidly to ensure that you are completely satisfied with completed work. We also thoroughly evaluate the level of smoke damage present in the structure. Once our work is finished, your home won’t just look great on the outside—it will be beautiful and healthy on the inside as well!
Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can build up slowly, or it can hit all at once and flood your property very quickly.
Either way, water damage is a serious problem. Fortunately, we are experts in this kind of problem!
Depending on the source of the problem, water damage become a serious health hazard and lead to mold problems. Water damage warps wood, damages carpet, destroys electronics, and causes many other serious problems. The immediate repair damage is crucial in preventing water damage from further destroying your residential or commercial property.
At Builder’s Innovation Group, our team members are trained and certified by the the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI). When you hire us to perform any property restoration services, you are getting the help of a trusted company that has the ability to determine issues and make educated assessments of the remediation efforts that your property requires.
Water Damage Mitigation
After a storm, a burst pipe, or other disaster that results in flooding, water damage is a very real possibility. The first thing to do is call the professionals at Builder’s Innovation Group so that we can mitigate, prevent, or repair any water damage.
Water Damage Restoration Process
- Carry out an initial inspection: We will look at the source of water intrusion and analyze the damage using our advanced moisture detection equipment. Sometimes water damage can occur in places that you can’t see.
- Mitigate further damage: We thoroughly dry and clean up the area, to avoid as much extensive damage as possible. Our goal is to protect your property and personal belongings as much as possible.
- Control moisture intrusion: Once we locate the source of water damage, we then proceed to control and correct the water intrusion.
- Control the spread of contaminants: It is critical to thoroughly clean and dry the damaged area as quickly and thoroughly as possible. We work with the most advanced equipment available to get the job done.
- Dehumidify and ventilate: This is extremely important, to prevent the possible growth of mold and secondary water damage.
- Complete a final inspection: Once the damaged area has been cleaned, dried and ventilated, we will conduct a final inspection to make sure we covered everything.
- Repair and restore the property, as needed: We will complete any repairs needed to get your property back to its pre-damaged state.
Throughout every step of the water damage restoration process, we handle your belongings with utmost care. We even offer content storage services to keep your belongings secure and safe from the risk of any additional damage.
At Builder’s Innovation Group, our team members are trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI). When you hire us to perform any property restoration services, you are getting the help of a trusted company that has the ability to determine issues and make educated assessments of the remediation efforts that your property requires.
Smoke Damage Restoration
When a fire ravages your home or business, the smoke that is left behind permeates everything it touches. What’s left is damage that can be seen and smelled, and is dangerous. We offer an effective remedy.
While a residential or commercial fire can create an enormous amount of damage, it is actually smoke that can completely devastate a home or building, and the cleanup process is very tedious. Even a small fire can create enough smoke to ruin flooring and furniture, to discolor the paint on your walls, as well as create a terrible odor. The smoke damage restoration team at Builder’s Innovation Group can effectively repair all the smoke damage to your property.
A lot of people do not realize that smoke damage can be even more toxic, even deadly, than damage from the fire itself. Synthetic materials can become toxic when they are burned, as common materials undergo a variety of complex chemical reactions when exposed to the extreme heat of a fire and smoke. These synthetic materials can be contained in your furniture, carpet, and even some various paints. Soot must also be removed from all the surfaces in your home or commercial building, including all affected contents such as your furniture and personal belongings.
Smoke Damage Restoration Process
- Thoroughly inspect and assess smoke damage: Our smoke damage restoration team will thoroughly inspect and assess the smoke damage to your property, and will safely remove any furniture or unsafe structures. Our attention to detail and diligence will ensure that all structures will be inspected and cleaned.
- Reconstruction of affected structures: Any structures that are unsafe will be reconstructed so that your property will be safe to return to. We will also identify any areas that will benefit from our fire damage restoration services and will keep you up to date on the results of our inspections.
- Removal of smoke odors: The final step of the smoke damage restoration process is removing the pungent smoke odor that permeates porous materials such as carpet, drapes, upholstery, clothing, and linens. The smell of smoke penetrates almost every surface, even durable flooring such as tile and hardwood, which makes it challenging to remove. Our trained and certified team will work to remove the odors from your property, using high-tech equipment and techniques, restoring your property to its pre-fire damage condition.from your property, using high-tech equipment and techniques, restoring your property to it’s pre-fire damage condition.
As a licensed, bonded, and insured California contractor, Builder’s Innovation Group provides the latest and most advanced equipment and advanced training for our highly-skilled technicians. We are certified with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) and we offer 24-hour emergency services. We can even work with your insurance company, making the process of filing and following through on your insurance claim that much easier.
Mold Damage Remediation
Mold can be very elusive, but even when it is not visible it can create very unsafe conditions in the air of your property. We relentlessly tackle mold problems to restore the air quality of your environment.
Excessive moisture and humidity create environments in which mold thrives. To prevent mold from growing, the most effective solution is to find and eliminate the source of moisture and humidity. If mold has already infiltrated your property, the first thing you should do is contact a professional damage restoration company such as Builder’s Innovation Group to safely and effectively remove it. Using the latest technology in mold detection, we are able to quickly and accurately diagnose mold infestation and damage, which allows us to safely get it under control before it grows out of hand and causes further health hazards.
Mold Damage Remediation & Restoration Process
- Mold damage inspection and assessment: A BUILDER’S INNOVATION GROUP mold damage professional will come by your home or business to carefully perform a thorough inspection for signs of mold. A variety of technologies will be used to detect mold and the source(s) where it comes from, as not all signs of mold or mold damage are visible to the naked eye.
- Mold containment: There are various mold containment procedures that we use to prevent mold from spreading, one of them being the use of negative air chambers. This highly advanced procedure utilizes physical barriers to isolate the area of contamination. Another method contains the mold spores during the mold cleanup, by utilizing negative air pressure.
- Filtration of the air: Our filtration system captures airborne mold spores and purifies the air quality of your property. Our mold remediation specialists then use advanced equipment like air scrubbers and HEPA vacuums to clean the air and to prevent the mold spores from spreading throughout your home or commercial property.
- Remove the of contaminated materials: We will diminish outbreaks of mold and contain them with specialized anti-fungal and anti-microbial treatment techniques. Porous materials that have been heavily affected, such as carpeting and drywall, will be removed from your property disposed of safely and responsibly.
- Clean up and restoration: All contents that can be salvaged from mold contamination will be cleaned, sanitized, and restored using a combination of cleaning & sanitization methods. We then remove mold odors and deodorize the materials with the help of fogging equipment.
At Builder’s Innovation Group we understand that mold does not only damage property structure, but that it can also be a danger to your health. Our goal is to find and eliminate these hazards in a way that does not disrupt the occupants of your home or business.